-- ---- Follow me♥ ---- --

Friday, July 18, 2014

Song of the day: Blurred Lines

but the...  FEMINIST PARODY! 
(Obviously) 


If you wanna sing it (surely, you want it, cose your body demand it)
You're welcome.

Every bigot shut up (x2)
Hey Hey Hey (x3)

Boy you'd better quit all your sexist ways
So hear our manifiesto to the modern age.
It's time to undermine
The masculine confines
Coz we don't wanna grind
Gri-ii-iind.

You think you're so slick,
Let me emasculate ya!
Becaouse your precious dick
Can't beat my vibrator.
We're feelin' the frustation
From all the explotation
Prepare for your castration.


(Chrous)
So we can fuck this man's world,
With all that bullshit,
Girls don't deserve it.
We ain't good girls;
We are scholastic,
Smart and sarcastic,
Not fucking plastic.
Listen mankind!

If you wanna get nasty,
Just don't harass me:
You can't just grab me:
That's a sex crime!
Yeah we don't want it
It's chauvainistic.
You're such a bigot!

What you see on tv
Doesen't speak equality,
I'ts straight up misogyny.
Don't want you to come on my face!



You think you're hunky (heyx3)
You wanna hug me (heyx3)
Don't you mean fuck me?

One thing I ask of you:
Don't assume that we all just wanna screw.
Gotta respect me for me to be your boo.
We don't want no scrubs, no we don't approve.
Need a universal role reversal,
In real life not a dress rehearsal.
Gotta resist all the gender roles,
Time to put misogyny on parole,
Put explotation on probation,
Time for you to witness our liberation!
There's more to life than penetration,
And sexual discrimination.
So tonight we ignite our civil rights,
Resist chauvinism,
Win the fight,
Coz you're livin large just like a montage
Of you and your friends actin' out Entourage.
But we ain't whores to do your household chores,
To make you sandwich when we're on all fours.
From history to herstory.
Know you got some opinions that we don't agree.
Need to call my sister Joan of A-R-C,
Bake a feminist cake, Antoniette Marie.
Yeah, guys, we got spies,
Know all you wanna do is fertilise,
But avert your eyes from my thighs,
Never tell a bitch that she gotta drop a size.
You wanna box gap? Show me your six pack.
Wanna landing strip? You'd better get ripped.
I apologise if you think my lines are crass,
Tell me how it feels to get verbally harassed.

(Chours)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci!